Sunday 7 December 2008

Man Flu

Disastrous week. I had Monday off after three consecutive days of exercises. I woke on Tuesday with a sore throat and felt a little rough so didn't do anything all day. 4am on Wednesday I was wide awake with full on flu. This lasted all week including Friday where I had to miss the Dads group Christmas party.

I was getting better by Saturday but I was still achy and tired. It was the same on Sunday so the week was a write-off.

Its been years since I've had flu this bad so I can't really complain. I'll be back on the treadmill on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll see you on Ventoux. Good luck with training. You can add a subscription widget to your Blogger blog by going here:

http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/home

Quite a useful feature. Cheers

www.no-endeavour.cc

(London cyclists also)