Monday 1 December 2008

Monthly Stats - November


Not a bad month. Thailand put me on the back foot with the cycling as a did none until the 12th. Then one bad week make the cycling target impossible. But with lots of running and one good long ride, I've at least maintained my fitness if not improved it slightly. I think I have also dropped a bit of weight as I have been better with my food. I need to get some scales.

November Goals:
Do over 80 miles running - PASS (81 miles)
Do over 300 miles cycling - FAIL (200 miles)
Complete 85% of my planned training sessions - PASS (91%)
Break the 10 miles in 30 minute target - FAIL (Did not atempt, again)

December Goals:
Do over 75 miles running
Do over 350 miles cycling
Complete 85% of my planned training sessions
Break the 10 miles in 30 minute target

No comments: