Wednesday 18 March 2009

Beautiful Day


A decent start to the week. I did 10 miles bike and a 4 mile run on Monday and a 12 mile bike and a 3 mile run in the gym on Tuesday. I also did loads of stretching on both days which has really helped loosen my legs up.

Today I went out to Richmond Park and did 37 miles with Ed. It was a perfect day. Shorts and jersey weather, no wind, blue sky and a quiet park.

We didn't push it but got to a decent speed for 3 laps before heading to Prologue Bikes in East Sheen. It was just full of gorgeous bikes. If I was a rich man, I could fill my garage (if I had one) with many of these beautiful machines. I was looking for new wheels and had a chat to Bruce, who gave me some advice. I might be back next week.

We were back into Richmond Park for a little bit more riding before home. The park is full of dear at the moment. The cull happens soon where they close the park and "reduce the numbers in the herd" and fill the local restaurants with venison. Yum! Thanks to Flickr for the photo.

This is my video for Sunday's ride.

No comments: