Friday 23 January 2009

Bike Cave

My wife's patience has finally snapped. She has had enough of my bike sitting in the kitchen and given she doesn't share my love of beautiful carbon fibre, I guess I understand. It doesn't help that I jump up in the middle of dinner to polish it.


As we live in a small terrace house in London who's garden (yard) is already reduced in size by a shed containing garden furniture, a shed for the bike was not an option. Something smaller and cheaper was needed. I had been looking for a while and I have finally got something that works. It is called a Bike Cave. Its basically a tent.




It was only about £50 and took 10 minutes to erect. It seems completely waterproof and fits down the side of out house. It is sad not to have my pride and joy safely protected in and warm and dry of the kitchen but I knew this day would come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sort out your priorities.

put wife in bike cave

keep bike in warm :-)

Simon Lewis said...

If I can fit the kids in there as well it would be perfect ;-)