Thursday 29 January 2009

Danger

I did a 31 mile ride today and twice, if I wasn't really paying attention, I would have been knocked off. Both times I was crossing a roundabout and the a car coming from my left didn't even look and drove straight onto the roundabout at me.

The second time was in Richmond Park and the women had her window open and it wasn't until I was next to her and told her that she should probably look that she realised I was there. She slammed on her breaks, said sorry and she clasped her head in her hands. I guess she was really sorry.

The first time was in Wimbledon Village and a stupid cow in a new mini did the same but she just turned her nose up at me which annoyed me so much that my language was very harsh. She didn't even flinch so I guess its not the first time. We all make mistakes but at least have the decency to admit to them. Stupid @#£&.

No comments: