Saturday 31 January 2009

Monthly Stats - January 2009

I managed to get much closer to my targets this month. I really enjoyed my running and got in a few good long cycles. I lost a bit of weight and I felt my hill climbing has improved.

January Goals:
Do over 75 miles running - PASS (I did 81.1 miles)
Do over 400 miles cycling - FAIL (I did 320 miles)
Complete 85% of my planned training sessions - PASS (I did 88%)
Break the 10 miles in 30 minute target - FAIL (Tried but fell just short. It was a hilly route around Richmond Park)

Excuses - None really. I'm happy with 81 miles of running and 320 miles cycling.

February Goals:
Do over 70 miles running. I must do less running and more cycling.
Do over 400 miles cycling.
Complete 85% of my planned training sessions
Break the 10 miles in 30 minute target
Complete the Hell of the Ashdown in under 4:30 (riding time)
Complete the Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon in under 1:55
Complete the South Devon Coastal Half in under 2.5 hours (its very hilly)

No comments: