My first ever brick session today. I did:
1 - Cycle to Richmond and then 2 laps: 16.6 miles in 1:05:51
2 - Richmond Park 5k: 3.11 miles in 23:59
3 - Start Brick Session - 2.5km run: 1.86 miles 13:09
4 - Transition 1: 2:00 minutes
5 - 10km cycle: 6.15 miles in 21:43
6 - Transition 2: 1:09 minutes
7 - 2.5km run: 1.86 miles in 15:46
8 - Cycle home: 5.57 miles in 23:45
I found it very tough, even getting a big dose of cramp after the 10km cycle but it was well worth doing. Great excercise, finally did the RP 5k TT, met up with Stephen, met some nice people from the Clapham Chasers and got some valuable tips for the Duathlon next week.
How to DNF gracefully
-
DNF verb To fail to finish a sporting event “I DNF’d at the
weekend.” DNF noun Did Not Finish “How did John do at the
weekend?” “He ...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment