Tuesday 30 September 2008

Final Epic Prep

No real cycling this weekend. I went away to Newbury for my 10th wedding anniversary but I did manage to get to the hotel gym on Friday and Saturday and then again on Monday when we got back. A bit of cycling, running and stepping and lots of stretching to ease the pain in my right knee. Its now just an occasional dull ache so its looking ok.

My plan for the rest of the week is a couple of trips to the gym and maybe a 20 miler on the bike to see if everything is ok. I changed my rear tyre after wearing the last one out on the turbo trainer so I need to make sure I've fitted it correctly.

I'm now taking the bike to the shop for a quick tune-up. Its my one free basic service I got when buying the bike. I had hoped to save it for sometime in the winter but the gears have become a bit clunky so I guess it needs doing.

No comments: