Tuesday 23 September 2008

Gear

So, I'm sick of spending money. Running was relatively cheap. 2 or 3 pairs of shoes a year at £70 a pair, socks, tops, shorts, watches etc. Probably £200 for the outfit including hat, glasses, gloves and everything else.

But cycling is ridiculous. Every time I think I have everything, I think of something else. Today it is cleat covers (£7) in case I have to walk on the Epic (always be positive) and new tyres (2 x £14.99) as I set the turbo trainer too tight and its worn my tyre away.

Also, I stupidly left my saddle bag open and my tyre levers (£3), mulit-tool (£10) and CO2 canister (3 x £2) fell out on Sunday so they all need replacing. Finally, more Viper bars (5 x £2) for the Epic. I might do a list of things I've bought for cycling. Then again, it would hurt to see the final bill.

No comments: