Saturday 28 February 2009

Monthly Stats - February 2009

Another month passes, it is all going really quickly. What was once an age before the Fred Whitton is now just over 2 months away. I am very pleased with this months efforts. I took part in three events, all of which I surpassed expectations; especially the Tunbridge Wells half.

Whilst I didn't achieve my total distance running target, I'm not all that worried as its not my focus at the moment and the races went well. The important number for me is the 401 miles cycled. This was a really important target to get. It was important for my fitness but really important for the metal side of it all. I really needed to show myself that I am achieving my aims.

I also lost another 1.4 kgs which is superb.

February Goals:
Do over 70 miles running - FAIL (53.1 miles)
Do over 400 miles cycling - PASS (401 miles)
Complete 85% of my planned training sessions - FAIL (82%)
Break the 10 miles in 30 minute target - Not Attempted
Complete The Ashdown in under 4:30 (riding time) - PASS (4:23)
Complete Tunbridge Wells Half in under 1:55 - PASS (1:48)
Complete the South Devon Half in under 2.5 hours - PASS (2:27)



March Goals:
Do over 60 miles running
Do over 450 miles cycling
Complete 85% of my planned training sessions
Complete the Meon Valley Plod in under 3:50
Complete the Burgess Hill Classic in under 4:30 hours (riding time)
Complete the Ballbuster in under 4:00 hours
Break the 10 miles in 30 minute target

No comments: